Evie Pierce the burning fire behind Pau Brasil
Today’s podcast episode is a conversation with Evie Pierce. Evie is a first time entrepreneur who over the last 11 Years with a friend and their partners have built a thriving Deli and Cafe bringing something unique and special to Reading. Evie and her co-founders were keen to do something that they really enjoyed that celebrates their culture and brings them closer to Brazil.
It’s testament to her passion, customer service and determination that such a hidden gem thrives today.
Pau Brasil is a Brazilian Coffee House and Delicatessen, supplying Brazilian and Portuguese Delicatessen and Patisserie, Seafood and Meats,Exotic Fruit Juices, Home Made Brazilian Savouries and Cakes and Desserts!
Find out how Evie built a successful Cafe, Deli and Cultural Hub – Celebrating the culture of Brazil:
- What is Pau Brasil?
- How did Evie find her niche customers in a business that traditionally relies on passing trade,
- How Evie leverages feedback
- What is her business background and how does she use that in her business?
- How did Pau Brasil get into running events?
- What research did she do before opening?
- How does she avoid worry and stress?
- What’s good about Reading?
Why not pay them a visit, grab a coffee and sandwich whilst you listen to the podcast.
Join The Conversation
Have you enjoyed this podcast? Does it inspire you to go out and start something yourself? Do you have your own story?
Please share this podcast and if you run a business and are interested in appearing on the Berkshire Business podcast – please get in touch.
This podcast is sponsored by Glisten Media
Music By Bensound